The team at Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab provides a full range of chiropractic treatments for clients in Blaine, MN. Below are some of the most common conditions treated by the chiropractors on our staff:
● Back injuries and general back pain. This is a category that covers an enormous number of possible conditions. It includes misalignment of the spine (also known as subluxation) as a result of car accidents, falls in the workplace, twisting injuries, injuries during recreational activities, and many others. It is important to note that not all back pain is the result of spinal misalignment; back pain can affect the muscles surrounding the spine or other parts of your anatomy. If your back pain is not immediately related to spinal misalignment but is instead the result of muscular injury or fatigue, good preventive healthcare should address the interrelatedness of good spinal alignment and muscle health. Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab understands the relationships of the systems involved and provides excellent personalized treatment.
● Arthritis. The pain from arthritis can be excruciating. Our staff has a number of treatment options to reduce the discomfort of arthritis, including chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy. Chiropractic adjustments reduces the stress on the joints affected by arthritis. Massage therapy is an ideal complement to chiropractic adjustments, because it soothes the soft tissue that surrounds and supports the joints that are affected by arthritis.
● Headaches and migraines. Our treatment options are effective approaches to relieving the pain of persistent and/or acute headache pain. The nature and causes of headaches can vary wildly, of course, and our staff have the training and expertise to help you determine the best way to address them. Spinal adjustments and massage therapy are often very effective in addressing the causes of your headaches and migraines. Acupuncture is another treatment option that provides relief to those who suffer headaches and migraines.
● Stress. It is possible that our society is under greater stress now than ever before. Stress can manifest in many different ways, and Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab has the expertise needed to help you address it in your life. Spinal adjustment, massage therapy, and acupuncture are very effective means of stress reduction. Each provides an often immediate overall feeling of wellness which builds upon itself when you receive regular treatments.
● Auto and work-related injuries. If you have fallen at work or been in a car accident, you are an ideal candidate for chiropractic care.
These are some of the most common conditions treated by chiropractors. If you are in need of chiropractic treatment, please call Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab at (763) 205-3781 to schedule an appointment.