Anyone who has ever dealt with pain knows, depending on the intensity and location of the pain, how debilitating it can be. Your ability to do even the most basic tasks can be impeded. There are means and methods to attack the pain to mitigate its effect on your body. By seeking out regular chiropractic care, you can be on the road to recovery in no time, and without the need for medications. If you live or work in Blaine dealing with chronic pains through chiropractic care is the answer.
- Chronic migraines and headaches: Arguably, headaches and migraines are amongst the hardest pains to deal with since they can affect vision, balance, and many other functions within the body. Chiropractors can perform adjustments that are targeted at specific joints and the underlying nerves.
- Vertigo or chronic dizziness: Unfortunately, this chronic condition can be the result of many different things going on within the body, but chiropractic care has proven effective in treating the symptoms of this disease. In fact, it’s the only non-skeletal issue that chiropractic care has proven to be extremely effective in treating.
- Arthritis and chronic joint pains: Arthritis and joint pains can be severe and stop you in your tracks, depending on what joint or joints are being affected. Hip issues could cause back pains, trouble with walking, standing, and even sitting. Chiropractors have a lot of experience in dealing with chronic pains such as arthritis and have a good number of techniques in attacking this pain head on.
- Chronic lower back pain: Like Vertigo, the exact cause of lower back pain can be narrowed to one or more of several possibilities. Issues such as natural aging, stress, pregnancy, cancer, tension, and poor posture can all be considered root causes for chronic back pains. Chiropractors offer both short- and long-term solutions using one or more techniques.
- Chronic neck and shoulder pain: Tension within the neck and shoulders can come from several possibilities. Stress is one of the leading causes. Working with a chiropractic care team, you can seek out treatments such as spinal adjustments, massages, acupuncture, acupressure, as well as other non-invasive pain management techniques.
Attacking Chronic Pain Head On In Blaine MN
If you or a loved one are suffering from chronic pains, contact the experienced pain management team at Catalyst Chiropractic and Rehab in Blaine, MN to begin the road to recovery! Become empowered with the right pain management team to attack your pain head on! Contact (763) 205-3781 to schedule your consultation today!