During this uncertain time of the COVID-19 pandemic, chiropractic clinics like Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab are considered essential services and are open for our clients with new safety measures in place. We understand that you may have slowed down in terms of outings that may not be absolutely necessary in order to slow the spread of the virus in our community. However, medical appointments, like a chiropractic adjustment, acupuncture treatment and/or massage therapy can be completed safely. Here are just some of the precautions that our team is taking to keep our clients and staff safe during this time:
● Limiting guests in the waiting room. We respectfully ask that you do not bring siblings, friends or relatives to appointments with you. Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab is currently closing off our reception area to non-essential visitors.
● Flu-like symptoms: If you are experiencing flu or cold-like symptoms of any kind including fever, sore throat, or even a runny nose, we ask that you reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better. Call our staff and we can help find another time for your visit. Our staff closely monitor any flu-like symptoms as well.
● Travel: If you have recently traveled to an area outside of the US that is considered high-risk, please do not come in for an appointment until you have been symptom free for at least 14 days after your return.
● Routine Cleaning: We are cleaning and disinfecting all exam rooms and common areas frequently in between visits to ensure that we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID.
● Waiting room changes: We have removed common items from our waiting rooms including magazines, toys and our coffee maker.
● Hand sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer in our clinics for all staff and patients to use when they enter and exit.
Schedule a Chiropractic Appointment Today
The team at Catalyst Chiropractic & Rehab value your safety as well as your business. We recognize that our precautions may seem excessive to some, but we do not want to take any chances with your health and safety. As an essential business, we continue to offer spinal adjustments, acupuncture appointments, massage therapy and rehab exercises for conditions such as headaches, arthritis, auto accident injuries, sports injuries, back and neck pain, and other personal injuries. If you think that you could benefit from an appointment with our staff, call us at 763-205-3781 for more information and to schedule a time that is convenient for you.